Friday, January 22, 2010

Frosty Alberta

Hi everyone out there in blogger world. Alberta weather is quite a mixture. We are in a real hot spell.Two weeks of only -12 to -4. No snow for the past 2 weeks but lately we have had lots of frost which makes all the trees and bushes look like Christmas cards. It's very pretty. Now we are in the post holiday stretch of dull days that bring on that cabin fever affect. Sonya's been scrapbooking and I've been suffering along with the Leaf's season and lost in a mystery book or two.

Work for both of us is a little slower now but we get the shifts in and await the next season.Please feel free to leave a comment so we know we are not alone in blogger wilderness. We would love to hear from you all.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You're not alone LOL.
If things slow down anymore for you - maybe you should make a trip East again...not so far as Christmas though...stop in MB.

And no David...I'm not cleaning Sonya's scrapspace. I'm going to enjoy my own, thank you very much!