It is always nice when the creative juices are flowing. There is something about it that just nourishes the soul. So tonight, actually thismorning I found myself sitting at a table with lots of stuff in front of me and voila! two hours later I am completely finished.
We have a new scrapbook store in town and the owner asked me if I'd be interested in creating a shadow box that she could display. So she gave me the frame and a picture of her girls and the rest was up to me. I like how it turned out and can't wait to see what I'll be creating in the days ahead. The final pictures are not the best. It's hard to see the 3D dimensions of the raised photo, or the sparkle of the glimmer mist on the wooden butterfly, but I really want to share them. One of the layout inside the shadow box and one outside the box.
Oh and if you haven't done anything creative lately...try it..it's a great feeling!
1 comment:
That's beautiful. I never thought of putting one of the parts of the layout on the outside of the shadow box....I'm totally stealing that idea:)
Post a Comment