Where has the month of April gone?
I'm awake early thismorning before everyone on the team. It seems my body is somewhat still on Alberta time. There is a 2 hr difference here. Maybe by the end of the week I'll sleep in...based on exhaustion.
It was evident that everyone was quite tired last night but still some of the team didn't get to bed until midnight. So hopefully the lack of sleep will not manifest itself into the uglies as the week goes on.
Alaskans are very laid back, go with the flow kindof folks. Nothing seems to phase them much so it seems that we are going to have to go with the flow for our week of activities. Yesterday, plans changed four times in one day, which was not the easiest on our fearless leader who was trying to keep things in order.
Well...hopefully I'll have some more fun updates at the end of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment